Mid-Level Staff Officer Support - NIM /NE
Mission Services | McLean, VA | Full Time
Mid-Level Staff Officer Support - NIM/NE
Hours: Day Shift
Location: McLean, VA
Required Clearance: ***Candidate must have a TS/SCI with Poly***
Education: Bachelor’s degree or 4 years equivalent, related work experience
- Support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of a National Intelligence Manager.
- Assist Government staff in the preparation of packages and written products.
- Help to create talking points, IC posture papers and memo’s for senior-level meetings.
- Maintain situational awareness of a variety of Area of Responsibility (AOR) issues.
- Assist in tracking tasks.
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the National Intelligence Manager (NIM).
- One (1) year experience working with or in the Intelligence Community.
- Five (5) years’ experience related to the Near East AOR.
- Experience working with multiple Government organizations.
- Ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous deadlines in short periods of time and proficiency in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience supporting the IC or USG policy community in a staff officer capacity.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the NIM’s AOR.
EICORP is a leader in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market-share throughout the industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors.
Please call 202-333-7403 if you have any questions or concerns.