Mid-Level Resource Analyst
Mission Services | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
Mid-Level Resource Analyst
Hours: Day Shift
Location: Bethesda, MD
Clearance Level: The candidate must have Top Secret/SCI with Poly on date hire
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Operations Research, Data analytics, Mathematics or related field.
- Bachelor's degree requirement is waived if the candidate has a minimum of five (5) years of experience working in performance management, budget formulation, and execution processes for IC programs, a defense agency or military services, and an Associate's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Operations Research, Data Analytics, Mathematics or related field.
- Assist with administrative and resource management tasks that allow NIEMA to establish and maintain interagency agreements that facilitate continuity and exercise program execution.
- Document financial commitments, obligations, and expenses in accordance with ODNI requirements.
- Record interagency agreements to assist with facilitating Economy Act and other financial transactions.
- Maintain resource management documentation to ensure compliance with audit requirements including researching and resolving unliquidated obligations and undelivered orders.
- Successfully applying analytic skills, diagnostic skills, and qualified techniques to the mission requirements;
- Conducting independent research;
- Filtering and synthesizing data and producing clean, logical, concise products;
- Conducting independent analysis with minimal government supervision and presenting results to government management in either written and/or oral format; and
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
EICORP is a leader in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market-share throughout the industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Please call 202-333-7403 if you have any questions or concerns.