Knowledge Manager & Outreach Coordinator
Mission Services | McLean, VA | Full Time
Knowledge Manager & Outreach Coordinator
Hours: Full time (day)
Potential for Telework: No
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Location: McLean, VA
Referral Eligibility: Yes
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent, related work experience.
- 5 Years work experience related to the technical requirement.
- 1 year working with or in the IC.
The Knowledge Manager & Outreach Coordinator will assist the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) to implement integration strategies and plans to support NIM priorities and enable community wide collaboration and intelligence sharing, including virtual communications through a web-presence, and community outreach and engagement.
- Develop and help implement a strategic communication strategy that includes strategic communication, customer outreach, and community engagement, to ensure a two-way flow of information.
- Assist in intelligence management; facilitation and integration with virtual communities of interest (COI); virtual community engagement on topics of NIM concern including high-interest events and exercises; implementation of collaboration strategies; promulgating lessons learned and best practices; and reporting metrics to assess progress against the UIS or other USG Strategies.
- Oversee/conduct knowledge management activities: manage calendars and message/notes systems and creating/maintaining information repositories.
- Develop, support, populate, assist in monitoring and growing electronic social media platforms, to include chat, blogs, micro-blogs, wikis, bookmarks, RSS feeds, SharePoint, and COIs, and enhancing their use in promoting collaboration and information sharing. • Review and help assess, for Government review, the effectiveness of communication initiatives to varied audiences and perform quality assurance reviews on written products to ensure conformance with ODNI policies and procedures as well as organizational guidance and direction.
- Solicit input from users for upgrades and additional functionality of the tools offered through the COI and research the availability of new tools.
- Provide meeting and governance support including planning, logistics, note taking, meeting summaries, and tracking of tasks.
- Familiarity with IC guiding policy documents (both civilian and military components).
- Proficiency in the use of advanced features of the Microsoft Office tool suite, including:
- MS Excel pivot tables and formulas.
- MS Word chart and table creation and formatting, including the use of styles.
- MS PowerPoint visualization creation
- Proficiency in querying Microsoft Access.
- Demonstrated strategic and technical writing skills.
- Familiarity with the National Intelligence Priorities Framework and other national strategic documents.
- Basic experience in all, with Senior-level expertise in at least one, of the following:
- Desktop publishing skills using MS Publisher or other similar software.
- Knowledge of Tableau or other data visualization software.
- Graphic design using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or other relevant design software.
- Knowledge of geospatial analysis software, such as Google Earth.
- Proficient in supporting integrating/training activities of diverse groups
- Demonstrated familiarity with IC computer networks, virtual collaboration tools and training capabilities
- Demonstrated experience developing, analyzing, and re-engineering business processes and standard operating procedures.
EICORP is a leader in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market share throughout the industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors
External referral eligible.
Please call 202-333-7403 if you have any questions or concerns.