Key Foreign Language Program Office (FLPO) Analyst
Mission Services | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
Hours: Full time (day)
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Location: Bethesda, MD
Education & Experience:
- Requires a BA degree and eight (8) – twelve (12) years of prior relevant experience or Masters with six (6) – ten (10) years of prior relevant experience.
The FLPO Analyst will provide support for reporting the status of the IC's Foreign Language Program capabilities and requirements to include, but not limited to: IC Foreign Language Capabilities Report, support maintenance of the Foreign Language Strategic Plan and Implementation Plan, Regional NIM Reports, CBJB FLPP Tables, detailed analysis and ad hoc reports.
- Provide executive level support to the program office including but not limited to the IC-wide governance body and the Foreign Language Executive Committee (FLEXCOM). Analyze data, prepare documents to satisfy CDAs and support DNI leadership to include, but not limited to the National Intelligence Managers (NIMs), author speeches, issue papers, and resolve strategic tasking's.
- Provide expert staff with the executive, technical, and analytical skills to help draft annual reports on the IC foreign language capabilities and the status of the IC's Foreign Language Program (FLP). Also help manage and support FLEXCOM and Expert Group activities, meetings, workshops, and symposia, etc. These management and support responsibilities extend to working groups under the Expert Groups.
- Support for coordinating and facilitating FLEXCOM and Expert Group meetings, and IC Foreign Language Workshops/Symposia to include, but not limited to: coordination, planning materials, after action reports and website content associated with these meetings, symposia and workshops, and development of the newsletters and information papers.
- At least five (5) years of demonstrated professional oral and written communication skills.
- At least five (5) years' demonstrated experience supporting IC foreign language projects.
- Familiarity with IC guiding policy documents (both civilian and military components).
- Shall have at least a Bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrated at least five (5) years' experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Proficiency in the use of advanced features of the Microsoft Office tool suite, including:
- MS Excel pivot tables and formulas.
- MS Word chart and table creation and formatting, including the use of styles.
- MS PowerPoint visualization creation
- Proficiency in querying Microsoft Access.
- Demonstrated strategic and technical writing skills.
- Familiarity with the National Intelligence Priorities Framework and other national strategic documents.
- Basic experience in all, with Senior-level expertise in at least one, of the following:
- Desktop publishing skills using MS Publisher or other similar software.
- Knowledge of Tableau or other data visualization software.
- Graphic design using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or other relevant design software.
- Knowledge of geospatial analysis software, such as Google Earth.
EICORP is a leader in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market share throughout the industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors