Intelligence Community Recruiter
Mission Services | Washington, DC | Full Time
Intelligence Community Recruiter
Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area
Enterprise Integration Corporation (EICORP) is looking for a recruiter to join our recruiting team. This recruiting position will participate in the full life cycle recruiting process which includes: screening, sourcing, formatting resumes, routing candidates, creating hiring packages, and assisting hiring manager in negotiating with candidates while complying with company policy and procedures in addition to all applicable federal and state laws including Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP). This position reports directly to the Recruiting Manager.
The Technical Recruiter will provide talent acquisition support across the entire company and within all levels of the organization for Information Technology (IT) and Intelligence Community (IC) positions. This position will identify qualified talent for current and future opportunities through active and passive recruiting tools and strategies, industry contacts, professional networks and social recruiting platforms. The ideal candidate should possess strong organizational skills, analytical and critical thinking, and complex problem solving skills.
· Provide full life cycle recruiting for multiple IT and IC positions. Use all recruiting sources to identify top talent and create a candidate pipeline.
· Review all requisitions for format, accuracy and compliance.
· Work with hiring managers to anticipate future recruiting needs.
· Assist Hiring Managers with all phases of the hiring process.
· Maintain accurate documentation for all recruiting activities, hiring manager interactions, candidate searches and candidate interactions through our applicant tracking system to ensure audit readiness at all times.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant and progressively more complex recruiting experience; or demonstrated knowledge to the same.
- Experience with Intelligence (ALL the INTs), IT, and Language recruiting.
- Ability to manage multiple requisitions across several disciplines through sourcing, screening, routing, and evaluating.
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing requirements quickly.
- Familiar with federal contracting industry.
- Highly motivated with good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of and experience working with applicant tracking systems.
- Professional maturity, able to operate independently and in a team environment.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written with technical staff, peers, management and with clients.
- Good analytical, critical thinking and reasoning skills.
- Ability to create compelling requisitions to attract top talent as well as professional verbal and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in using the standard MS Office programs.
- High School degree or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Human Resources, Recruiting or Administration.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Experience recruiting for cleared, specialized or niche positions within the IT and IC community, to include Language professionals.
- Experience supporting proposal and business development efforts.
EICORP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary, bonus plan, and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.eicorp.net. Come join our dynamic team!