Intelligence Analyst – (SME) - Economic Security & Threat Financ
Mission Services | McLean, VA | Full Time
Intelligence Analyst – (SME) - Economic Security & Threat Finance
Location: McLean, VA
Referral Eligibility: Yes
Education & Experience:
- Requires a BA degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of previous related experience.
- One (1) year experience working with or in the Intelligence Community.
- Five (5) years’ experience in economic security and threat finance-related fields.
- All source analytical experience in economic issues.
EICORP is seeking a Mid-Level Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Economic Security and Threat Finance to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. The Analyst will advise the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) on crucial development in their assigned area requiring both immediate and long-term analytical and collection response by the IC.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support decision makers and special projects on intelligence integration issues to include the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior IC members, policymakers, military decision makers, and members of Congress.
- Conduct reviews of IC collection and analysis against economic issues, identifying gaps, recommending solutions, and ensuring alignment with Unifying Intelligence Strategies.
- Support the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for Community sessions and outreach initiatives to address intelligence integrations matters.
- Analytic skills, tradecraft experience in economics.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups, assimilate large volumes of information and independently produce written reports.
- Experience in developing all source collection strategies and collection management.
- Familiar with the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS)
- Degree in Economics.
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of vital importance to the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) or the NIMC Front Office.
- Understanding economics to include finance, trade, foreign investment, energy security and communications (undersea cables).
- Candidate must have collection management experience, and a broad foundation in economics, finance, trade, foreign investment, and energy security.
EICORP is a leader in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market share throughout the industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors