Mission Services | Suitland, MD | Full Time
Location: Suitland, MD
Hours: Full Time (Day)
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
- A minimum of three to four years knowledge of foreign maritime systems to include radar, acoustic, non-acoustic, computer, non-radar electronic, and electro-optical systems.
- A minimum of three to four years knowledge of foreign electronic warfare and communications.
- A minimum of two years of experience in performing analysis from various types of imagery products and the knowledge of how to get access to those products.
- A minimum of three to four years familiarity with signals intelligence and the ability to derive and/or understand analysis of signal data.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field or six years of imagery analysis experience
The Imagery Analyst may manage, supervise, and perform intelligence activities and functions including exploitation, development, and dissemination of multisensory imagery products to support the customer and other stakeholders.
- Attended either the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program or equivalent.
- Knowledge of soft copy exploitation functionalities.
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the following systems and software programs: REMOTEVIEW, IEC, NES, Compass or other equivalents measurement tool, TAC, SharePoint, and PhotoShop.
- Knowledge of the intelligence collection process.
- Strong knowledge of the intelligence collection process to include ONI's relationships with other IC Agencies.
- Knowledgeable of multi-spectral imagery exploitation.
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Ability to brief senior staff officers to affect decisions.
- Work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI).
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
- Knowledge of image mensuration.
EICORP is a leader in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market-share throughout the industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Please call 202-333-7403 if you have any questions or concerns.