Hardware Support/Maintenance Technician (Level 1)
Enterprise Services | Stuttgart, Germany, Germany | Full Time
Position - Hardware Support/Maintenance Technician (Level 1)
Location - Stuttgart, Germany
Hours – Normal Business hours
Clearance Required - TS/SCI
DOD 8570 Category - (IAT / IAM Level II) Security+ or equivalent
HSD or GED with 6 Years of relevant experience, OR Associate's Degree with 4 Years of relevant experience, OR Bachelor's Degree with 2 Years of relevant experience, OR Master's Degree.
EICORP has an immediate opening for a Hardware Support/Maintenance Technician to work at 902nd MI GRP in Stuttgart, Germany. Candidates must currently possess an active Top Secret clearance with SCI Eligibility.
• Conducts hardware maintenance and minor installations on equipment listed in the specified task order and understands the inter-operational relationships of all components to the extent required to perform maintenance services
• Undertakes minor system tasks (e.g., loading software, rebooting systems) in support of hardware maintenance and operations functions
• Installs and incorporates new releases, updates, or other changes to COTS hardware and software (diagnostics failures or potential failure predictions)
• Operates and applies automated hardware management and diagnostics systems (to include remote management and diagnostics) and interprets findings to maintain, repair, or upgrade hardware
• Plans, executes, and provides recommendations for preventative maintenance as approved by government personnel
• Provides recommendations on spares, spares program, planning, and tracking operational spares and bench stock
• Provides technical assistance to responding field service personnel