Finance Administrator - Full Performance
Mission Services | Northern Virginia, VA | Full Time
Finance Administrator – Full Performance
Hours: Full time (day)
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI/ Polygraph
Location: Washington Metropolitan Area (WMA)
Required Education/ Certifications: High School
Required Experience: 3 years of financial records processing and management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills; oral and written.
- Experience and demonstrated capabilities using Microsoft Excel
- Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities.
- General experience with processing financial transactions
- Ability to interact with customers effectively in resolving routine problems
- Basic knowledge of financial system
- Basic knowledge of quality assurance procedures
- Familiarity with client regulations, travel policies, and accounting procedures
EICORP is a leader in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market-share throughout the industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Please call 202-333-7403 if you have any questions or concerns.