Mission Services | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
Hours: Full time (day)
Required Clearance: ***Candidate must have a TS/SCI with Poly***
Location: Bethesda, MD
Education & Experience: *Candidate must have Human Capital experience to be considered
- Requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of previous relevant experience.
- Ten (10)years minimum of professional writing experience.
The CHCO Executive Secretariat: Contractor shall carry out support functions of the Executive Secretariat of the IC CHCO and the IC CHCO Council to include close and personal interactions with the CHCOs of the IC elements as well as the CHCOs of their parent Department or Organization.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities Include:
- Long-term scheduling of meetings;
- Identifying and researching topics for each monthly meeting; assigning points of contact for presentations (both internal to CHCO and external);
- setting up the event to include access to the facility(s), meeting room preparation, developing and vetting the briefing before the IC CHCO, preparing briefing slides and ensuring proper documentation and read-ahead materials for all participants are distributed;
- Following up on outstanding issues or tasking's; and
- The actual facilitation of the meeting.
- Additional responsibilities include arranging for Federal CHCO meetings as well as scheduling, preparing agendas for, and conducting monthly IC CHCO Council Executive meetings and other meetings as directed.
- Provide support to CHCO Front Office with regard to tasking's; log tasking into the system(s), forward tasking to appropriate subject matter expert, and track the tasking through completion including front office review and final response to the originator.
- CHCO FO support in creating, processing, and coordinating the composition of products for hardcopy and electronic publication and dissemination.
- Work will include editing, proofreading, formatting, providing quality control, etc. Documentation work comprises ensuring consistency in organization, style, and readability.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the mission of the IC CHCO, and an understanding of its relationships to the IC CHCO Council and its subcommittees.
- Demonstrated Executive Secretariat, staff officer, task management, etc. experience. Demonstrated expertise is reviewing reports/presentations for classification, grammatical errors, and quality assurance and provide substantive edits for improvement.
- Demonstrated experience in determining, identifying, and evaluating developments that affect the future human capital environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ODNI and other relevant Executive Branch statutory authorities and policy development processes relating to Human Capital and workforce issues.
- General knowledge of Executive Orders, Presidential Decision Directives, National Security Presidential Directives, National Security Council directives, and other interagency directives covering IC human capital activities, and their implications for the IC.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the National Intelligence Program (NIP) and its component organizations, and understanding of the NIP performance management system.
- Demonstrated knowledge of (a) National Intelligence Strategy the Enterprise Objective, (b) IC Five Year Strategic Human Capital Plan and the mechanisms for its implementation, and (c) strategic human capital metrics used to assess overall progress in implementing the Strategic Human Capital Plan.
EICORP is a leader in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market-share throughout the industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors.
External Referral Eligible
Please call 202-333-7403 if you have any questions or concerns.