East Asia Senior Subject Matter Expert to Support NIM
Mission Services | McLean, VA | Full Time
East Asia Senior Subject Matter Expert (SME) to Support NIM
Hours: Full time (day)
Location: McLean, VA
Required Clearance: Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, related work experience
Senior Intelligence Analyst Subject Matter Expert (SME) on East Asia/China to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia.
The Senior Subject Matter expert position is responsible for:
- Advising the NIM on developments in their assigned area requiring both immediate and long-term analytic and collection responses by the IC.
- Supporting decision-making and special projects on intelligence integration issues to include the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior IC members, military decisions makers, members of Congress, and other stakeholders on intelligence integration efforts.
- Conducting reviews of IC collection and analysis against hard targets, identifying gaps, recommending solutions, and ensuring alignment with Unifying Intelligence Strategies.
- Supporting the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for Community sessions and outreach initiatives to address intelligence integrations matters.
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the National Intelligence Manager (NIM).
- Ten (10) years of work experience related to China.
- Three (3) years of experience working with or in the IC.
- Demonstrated experience with collection and analytical missions of the AOR, specifically China.
- Excellent writing capabilities to develop country profiles associated with AOR, specifically China.
- Significant demonstrated analytic skills, tradecraft experience, or extensive publication on the subject as a noted expert in the field.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups, assimilate large volumes of information and independently produce written reports.
EICORP is a leader intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market share throughout the industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.