Database Administrator (Level 3)
Enterprise Services | Mons, Belgium, Belgium | Full Time
Position - Database Administrator (Level 3)
Location - Mons, Belgium
Hours – Normal Business hours
Clearance Required - TS/SCI
DOD 8570 Category - (IAT / IAM Level II) Security+ or equivalent or one of the following: CAP, CASP, CISM, CISSP (or Associate), GSLC
HSD or GED with 10 Years of relevant experience, OR Associate's Degree with 8 Years of relevant experience, OR Bachelor's Degree with 6 Years of relevant experience, OR Master's Degree with 4 Years of relevant experience OR PhD.
EICORP has an immediate opening for a Database Administrator to work at 650th MI GRP, Mons, Belgium. Candidates must currently possess an active Top Secret clearance with SCI Eligibility.
• Maintains the integrity, security and availability of multiple database(s)
• Duties include disaster recovery, performance analysis and tuning, index maintenance, and monitoring of data • Administers, maintains, develops and implements policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the database
• Evaluates and recommends available database management system (DBMS) products
• Performs database and software life-cycle activities to ensure highest level of system performance and availability and compliance with business requirements.
• Performs Oracle, SQL Server, SYBASE, and other DBMS Database and Application server administration
• Organizes and formats data for efficient query and storage processes
In addition, directs the monitoring, administrating, and implementing performance on database systems as well as database performance optimization, developing/changing database indices, redesigning database structure and reloading data into a database. Coordinates database architecture changes with Database Engineer (DBE)s. Directs the installation of database management systems, databases, tables and views. Directs the administration and use of current and emerging database tools, strategies and technologies.