Cybersecurity Officer (Level 2)
Enterprise Services | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
Position - Cybersecurity Officer (Level 2)
Location - Ft. Sam Houston, TX
Hours – Normal Business hours
Clearance Required - TS/SCI
DOD 8570 Category - (IAT / IAM Level II) Security+ or equivalent
HSD or GED with 8 Years of relevant experience, OR Associate's Degree with 6 Years of relevant experience, OR Bachelor's Degree with 4 Years of relevant experience, OR Master's Degree with 2 Years of relevant experience, OR PhD.
EICORP has an immediate opening for a Cybersecurity Officer to work at JMICS, Ft. Sam Houston, TX. Candidates must currently possess an active Top Secret clearance with SCI Eligibility.
• Perform a variety of Information Assurance (IA) and Computer Network Defense (CND) functions which are broad in nature and support multi-tier IA and CND functions to include, but not limited to, systems engineer, audit/inspection, infrastructure support, certification and accreditation, vulnerability management, detection and response support services
• Provide support for a program, organization, system, or enclave’s information assurance program
• Provide security certification test and evaluation of assets, vulnerability management and response, security assessments, and customer support
• Provide support for proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies
• Maintain operational security posture for an information system or program to ensure information systems security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed
• Assist with the management of security aspects of the information system and performs day-to-day security operations of the system
• Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information
• Perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation
• Provide configuration management (CM) for information system security software, hardware, and firmware
• Manage changes to system and assesses the security impact of those changes.
• Prepare and reviews documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs)
• Execute policies and guidance provided by senior functional/technical leads
In addition, plan and coordinate the IT security programs and policies. Manage and control changes to the system and assessing the security impact of those changes. Manage and control changes to the system and assessing the security impact of those changes. Obtain C&A for systems under their purview. Provide support for a program, organization, system, or enclave’s information assurance program. Serve as the Approval Authority for systems under their control.