Applications Developer - Senior
Mission Services | Northern Virginia, VA | Full Time
Applications Developer – Senior
EICORP is seeking a quality Senior Software Developer with experience creating and developing web applications in support of an enterprise document content management system. This position requires in-depth hands-on experience developing software in a team environment, where customer focus, cooperation, communication and continual trade-craft improvements are the norm. This position is located in the Herndon area.
Hours: Day Shift
Location: Mulitple Locations
Required Clearance: ***Candidate must have a TS/SCI with Poly***
Required Education (including Major):
BS/BA in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or similar OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Existing TS/SCI Full Scope Poly Clearance
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Java web technologies (for example Spring and J2EE)
- Working familiarity with both Windows/Linux
- Working knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Bash/Shell)
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience and familiarity with web services and service-oriented architecture (SOA) using REST web services
- Experience with testing frameworks (for example: JUnit)
- Experience using HighView 5 SDK
EICORP is a leader in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market-share throughout the industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors.
Please call 202-333-7403 if you have any questions or concerns.