Administration Technician - Senior
Mission Services | Northern Virginia, VA | Full Time
Administration Technician – Senior
EICORP has an immediate need for an Administrative Technician to support its growing mission requirements and evolving processes for the External Referral and Liaison Team (ER&L) of CIA's Declassification Center. The ER&L Team plays a key role in a unit charged with safeguarding CIA's equities in partnership with other US Government agencies to insure their classified information when identified during CIA's declassification review process is protected from public release. The technician will also support an ER&L initiative to identify and protect potentially classified holdings of non-governmental entities. The technician will further assist the Chief, ER&L, in other diverse unit activities pertaining to business area development.
Tasks to be performed include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and scheduling of visits (clearances, accesses, etc.) of US Government reviewers to ER&L in coordination with Account Managers
- Coordination of ER&L training, surveys, meeting and conference support, and other outreach activities
- Administrative tasks include records retrieval data entry, quality review and production support
- Reserve conference rooms for use by front office management
- Administrative professional skills that are detail oriented
- Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and juggle priorities in a deadline environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment and get along well with people at all levels.
- Extensive knowledge in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), the Internet, and other internal applications necessary to complete routine and moderately complex tasks.
- Commitment to customer service excellence
- Understanding of or willingness to learn declassification processes and related USG regulations
- Strong organizational skills and ability to identify and implement business process improvements
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team members and customers.
- Strong oral and written communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver responses, presentations, etc. in a clear and concise manner.
- High School diploma or equivalent plus at least 4 years’ experience.
- Additional Requirements:
- TS/SCI clearance with FS poly, must be crossover eligible
- Must be a US citizen with an active clearance on day one (1)
TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly – Current