Administration Technician - Senior (Access Coordinator)
Mission Services | Northern Virginia, VA | Full Time
Administration Technician – Senior (Access Coordinator)
EICORP Company is looking to fill a Senior Administrator Access Coordinator position located in the Reston, VA area. As a primary contributor the applicant will assist in managing the on-going office activities in various functional areas including IT, located throughout the Customer group. Must be able to work under general supervision from management and personnel, with moderate degree of latitude to exercise independent judgment to accomplish work. Must be able to work as an individual performer as well as in a team environment.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
Process requests for new accesses
· Cross-check approvals and prerequisite checks in specific systems
· Database entry
· Manage existing user accesses
· Changing organizations/missions
· Process name changes, access conversions
· Troubleshoot issues with user accesses
· Interface with other government agencies and internal components
· Manage and process group requests
· Manage mission (access affiliation groups)
· Build new missions
· Manage mission expirations (annual cycle)
· Manage mission members, and perform clean-up of inactive users
· Handle new entitlement requests, work with NSA for approvals
· Understanding of NSA entitlement management and provisioning processes to facilitate new entitlement access
· Implementing NSA technical and policy requirements, to include cross-Agency and inter-agency coordination
Remove old entitlements
· Periodic review/oversight of accesses in system – monthly frequency
· Customer focus/interpersonal skills required
· Ability to articulate technical information to a diverse customer base
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to justify decisions and decision-making process
· Knowledge of Sponsor organizational structure, AORs, and operational responsibilities
· Knowledge of Sponsor relationship to other agencies
· Exceptional organizational skills
Professional discretion – officer will be required to work in an environment where extremely sensitive, disconcerting, and sensationalistic information may be present. Professional discretion and conduct is imperative.
Strong multitasking ability and scheduling skills.
Extensive knowledge in the use of MS Office, the Internet, and other internal applications necessary to complete routine and moderately complex tasks.
Excellent working knowledge of computer software to include search capability.
Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team members and customers.
Ability to manage own activities and office workflow under tight deadlines.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor degree from an accredited institution plus at least 4 years professional experience.
Candidates resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above.
Minimum 3 years of experience providing executive level administrative support.
Work experience can be considered in lieu of degree
Basic understanding of IT systems and IT systems development processes and procedures.
Must be a US Citizen and have an active TS/SCI clearance with poly (within past 5 years) and be eligible for clearance crossover.
TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly – Current