Mission Services | Northern Virginia, VA | Full Time
Administration Technician (SI to Support Campuses) – Senior
EICORP Company has an immediate need to fill a System Integrator Position. The principle role for this position is to perform administrative work in support of Information Management Technical Officers. Knowledge in the Information Management governance process and electronic record keeping records retention and disposition, classification and control markings is highly desirable. The Candidate must be able to work independently or as part of a team to meet deadlines.
Tasking will vary depending on need and will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Gathering contributions for agendas, coordination of speakers, scheduling and support of meetings, prepare and publish minutes of meetings, tracking of action items generated at meetings.
- Accept and process requests through completion.
- Candidates must possess strong time management, organizational and oral/written communication skills and ability to correct English usage; grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Create, maintain, review and update organizational files, seating charts, phone lists.
- Able to interact with all levels of management and support of ongoing daily requests.
- Manage the day to day activities as requested by the customer.
- Familiar with MS Suite of products, Outlook and Access Request for systems, databases, and Sharepoint.
- Monitor calendars and schedule meetings in the conference room database as necessary.
- Monitor and assist in the check in / out process
- General writing skills; analyze information and present in a format that is easy to read and understand, details are important.
- Organization and planning skills; ability to understand and determine priorities, effectively manage time.
- Work as Team; effectively work alongside the Technical Officers to ensure total understand and participate when needed.
- Communication skills; ability to clearly organize and effectively convey information verbally and written
- Active listening skills; thoroughly understand and build rapport between all levels of leadership, pay close attention to both verbal and written communications.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of four (4) years of experience
- Candidates resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above.
- Must be a US Citizen and have a valid TS/SCI clearance from day one of employment.