ABIS Systems Analyst / Network Admin
Mission Services | Clarksburg, WV | Full Time
Systems Analyst / Network Admin Support
Location: Clarksburg, West Virginia
Hours: Full Time (Day)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in computer science, software engineering, information systems, a physical science, engineering or a mathematics-intensive discipline with 3-5 years of Position Relevant experience within the software development lifecycle. Bachelor's Degree requirement may be substituted with an additional six (6) years’ experience for a total of 9-11 years of relevant IT experience.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant technical discipline may be substituted for four years’ of relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience with similar programs that include development and sustainment, or agile development methodology (Scrum).
- S/W Language Experience –Required: Java, Oracle, Linux (RHEL and/or CentOS); Desired: Apache Camel, JBoss, Tomcat, Spring, Puppet, Git, JMS, SOAP, REST
- Meet DoD 8570.01–M and IT Level I requiring favorable completion of a National Agency Check (NAC) (current within 180 days).
- US Citizenship
Prior DoD ABIS, IAFIS, Enterprise Biometric Systems, Web Application Development Enterprise Biometric Systems, Web Application Development is a definite plus.
Analyzes production, inventory control, distribution, cost analysis, finance, marketing, human resources, and/or a variety of other business and technical problems to formulate and develop new and modified information processing systems. Determines techniques to improve the basis for decision making, policy construction, and program design and execution. Develops, maintains, and establishes operational specifications for information processing systems including manual systems and those supported by data processing equipment. Coordinates with all organizations involved to ascertain system requirements such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls.
Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Operates with considerable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- Formulates/defines system scope and objectives.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Prepares detailed specifications for programs. Assists in the design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of new software and enhancements to existing applications.
- • Works with project managers, developers, and end users to ensure application designs meet business requirements.
- Formulates/defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs.
- Provides overall operating system, such as sophisticated file maintenance routines, large telecommunications networks, computer accounting, and advanced mathematical/scientific software packages.
- Assists all phases of software systems programming applications.
- Evaluates new and existing software products.
EICORP is a leader in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market-share throughout the industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors.
Please call 202-333-7403 if you have any questions or concerns.