Human Resources & Administration | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
At Edmunds we’re driven to make car buying easier. Ever since we began publishing printed car guides in the 60’s, the company has been in the business of trust, innovating ways to empower and support car shoppers. When Edmunds launched the car industry’s first Internet site in 1994, we established a leadership position online and have never looked back. Now, as one of the most trusted review sites on the Internet, millions of visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next car. For consumers, we bring peace of mind. For dealers, we make tools to help them solve their problems and sell more cars. How do we do it, you ask? The key ingredients are our enthusiastic employees, progressive company culture and cutting-edge technology. Want to join the team? Read on to find out how!
What You’re Applying For:
Edmunds is seeking a Technical Sourcer to proactively identify and assess talent. As a member of our team, the Technical Sourcer works closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop creative strategies to find the best talent. While this person will primarily support our technology organization, as a nimble team, we seek a person who would also be willing and able to help out in product, sales, marketing, and other areas of the Company as well.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization.
- Collaborate with Recruiters and Recruitment Specialist to manage to make the best hires in the most efficient manner possible.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit.
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders.
What You Need:
- 3+ years technical sourcing experience preferably as part of an in-house recruiting team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to articulate and evaluate technical requirements and skills.
- Ability to screen resumes to identify fit.
- Research/sourcing skills with ability to dive into searches for requisitions.
- Candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates.
- Interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities.
- Tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, etc.
Working @ Edmunds.com:
Employees think it’s a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we have been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Fortune Magazine and Great Places to Work, LA Business Journal (for the last 6 years!), Computerworld, and Built in LA. We've also been identified as one of the best workplaces specifically in Technology and also for Diversity and Asian Americans. In fact, our CEO, Avi Steinlauf, was rated as one of Glassdoor's Highest Rated CEOs! If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we’d love to hear from you!
Edmunds will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.