Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist
Traffic Acquisition Group | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
At Edmunds we’re driven to make car buying easier. Ever since we began publishing printed car guides in the 60’s, the company has been in the business of trust, innovating ways to empower and support car shoppers. When Edmunds launched the car industry’s first Internet site in 1994, we established a leadership position online and have never looked back. Now, as one of the most trusted review sites on the Internet, millions of visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next car. For consumers, we bring peace of mind. For dealers, we make tools to help them solve their problems and sell more cars. How do we do it, you ask? The key ingredients are our enthusiastic employees, progressive company culture and cutting-edge technology. Want to join the team? Read on to find out how!
What You’ll Do:
- Devote 50% of your time to Facebook Acquisition campaigns
- Design and execute paid social strategy to drive business goals
- Stay up-to date with social media trends, applications and industry trends that impact business.
- Devote 50% of your time supporting the SEM team user acquisition efforts
- Work with the SEM team to ensure campaigns are tracking according to allocated budgets and performance goals
- Maintain SEM best practices across all campaigns and search engines
- Identify areas of growth opportunity for SEM campaigns and be ready to communicate what those are, execute accordingly and report on results
- Work closely with day-to-day account managers at Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Closely review SEM data across multiple platforms such as AdWords, GA, etc. with a keen eye for detail
- Optimize SEM campaigns by leveraging SQRs and Landing Page validation tools
- Work closely with Business Analytics team on key project for the business
- Manage quarterly and semi-annual SEM optimization projects to maintain updated and relevant campaigns.
What You Need:
- Bachelor Degree in business, marketing or a related field
- 2+ years of hands on experience managing Facebook acquisition campaigns
- 2+ years of hands on experience managing large paid search campaigns (Google, Bing, Yahoo)
- Proficiency Facebook Ads Manager required
- Proficiency with Google AdWords and Bing Ads required
- Detailed oriented with established knowledge of SEM processes
- Excel proficiency required
- Strong analytical skills highly desired
- Possess a “can do” attitude to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- Strong interpersonal skills needed to collaborate with cross-functional teams
Working @ Edmunds.com:
Employees think it’s a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we have been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Fortune Magazine and Great Places to Work, LA Business Journal (for the last 6 years!), Computerworld, and Built in LA. We've also been identified as one of the best workplaces specifically in Technology and also for Diversity and Asian Americans. In fact, our CEO, Avi Steinlauf, was rated as one of Glassdoor's Highest Rated CEOs! If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we’d love to hear from you!
A Few Of The Perks:
· Results Only Work Environment (ROWE): we celebrate results, not hours worked; you’re empowered to manage your schedule in order to integrate work and life so that neither gets neglected
· Flexible Time Away From Work: no more counting your vacation days! You can take what you need – as long as your work gets done.
· Trip Ca$h: paid paid vacation! Edmunds will give you $500 towards your next vacation.
· Competitive Pay & Fantastic Benefits: 14 paid company holidays (how many of your friends get to celebrate Earth Day as a paid day off?), great coverage, and subsidized gym memberships. We could tell you all of our benefits but then we’d have to hire you!
Edmunds will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.