Senior Sales Development Analyst
Sales (Dealer) | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
At Edmunds we’re driven to make car buying easier. Ever since we began publishing printed car guides in the 60’s, the company has been in the business of trust, innovating ways to empower and support car shoppers. When Edmunds launched the car industry’s first Internet site in 1994, we established a leadership position online and have never looked back. Now, as one of the most trusted review sites on the Internet, millions of visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next car. For consumers, we bring peace of mind. For dealers, we make tools to help them solve their problems and sell more cars. How do we do it, you ask? The key ingredients are our enthusiastic employees, progressive company culture and cutting-edge technology. Want to join the team? Read on to find out how!
What You’re Applying For:
Edmunds is seeking a skilled and enthusiastic individual experienced with Salesforce reports and dashboards to provide insight into current and historical performance. This role will report to the Manager of Sales Development and will be supporting our dealer facing sales organization.
The ideal candidate is goal-oriented, confident in their abilities, and has a knack for solving problems. They will be partnering with other members of the sales development team in growing our reporting capabilities and providing insights to help drive strategic initiatives.
The Senior Sales Development Analyst will play a crucial role in supporting our sales team, along with departments throughout the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards within Salesforce and Tableau
- Extract and analyze data to help drive business decisions
- Summarize your findings and prepare visualizations of data
- Work closely with operations and analytics on a wide-variety of projects
- Use creativity to improve processes and increase efficiency
- Participate in sales compensation design and modelling
- Optimize the sales rep and manager experience in Salesforce and other relevant systems
- Know the forecasting process and work to make our forecasting more accurate
- Work with the Field Execution team to uncover areas of revenue opportunity in our customer and prospect base
What You Need:
- A passion for helping others
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Salesforce mastery: complex dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows
- Exceptional quantitative and MS Excel/Google Sheet skills (sumifs, index/match and vlookup, pivots)
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid data extraction and manipulation skills - SQL experience preferred
- Experience building strong presentations using Google Slides
- Experience building reporting in Tableau
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Friendly, can-do attitude that won’t back down from a challenge
- Excited and ready to make an impact
Working @ Edmunds.com:
Employees think it’s a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we have been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Fortune Magazine and Great Places to Work, LA Business Journal, Computerworld, and Built in LA. We've also been identified as one of the best workplaces specifically in Technology and also for Diversity and Asian Americans. In fact, our CEO, Avi Steinlauf, was rated as one of Glassdoor's Highest Rated CEOs! If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we’d love to hear from you!
Edmunds will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.