Human Resources & Administration | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
At Edmunds we’re driven to make car buying easier. Ever since we began publishing printed car guides in the 60’s, the company has been in the business of trust, innovating ways to empower and support car shoppers. When Edmunds launched the car industry’s first Internet site in 1994, we established a leadership position online and have never looked back. Now, as one of the most trusted review sites on the Internet, millions of visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next car. For consumers, we bring peace of mind. For dealers, we make tools to help them solve their problems and sell more cars. How do we do it, you ask? The key ingredients are our enthusiastic employees, progressive company culture and cutting-edge technology. Want to join the team? Read on to find out how!
What You’re Applying For:
We seek an experienced recruiter with an expertise in sourcing passive talent. This person will be
an integral member of our talent acquisition function and be responsible for delivering top talent and
excellent service to non-technology clients. This individual will develop robust candidate pipelines and be
capable of generating results in a fast paced environment. This person will be directly responsible for both
sourcing and full service client management and recruiting. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to
be creative and proactive in their approach to identifying top level talent.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as a consultative, recruitment subject matter expert by applying best practices for full recruitment lifecycle and strategic talent acquisition.
- Facilitate the end to end recruitment process; including recruit/source, interview, selection and onboarding of new hires.
- Drive the development and implementation of comprehensive technical recruitment plans.
- Collaborate with clients and HR partners to develop a strong understanding of department culture, business strategy and talent profiles to deliver on the hiring needs of the business.
- Demonstrate ability to attract, influence and convert hard to find passive talent through your understanding of the business and employee value proposition.
- Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and overall fit.
- Use innovative sourcing and marketing/branding techniques to engage both active and passive candidates.
What You Need:
- Minimum of 3 years of in house and/or agency technical recruiting experience, across various functional disciplines.
- Extensive experience developing and executing fully comprehensive sourcing/recruitment plans.
- Deep experience using social media tools for sourcing and branding efforts; tools include but not limited to: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Proven ability to support/interact and advise senior level management.
- A strong business acumen with the ability to understand & interpret complex business needs and business structure.
- Ability to analyze job descriptions and candidate profiles to determine target profile needs and appropriate match.
- Experience in a role where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm.
- Excellent consultative skills and proven success developing strong, collaborative relationships across multiple departments and levels.
- Proven experience engaging high-potential prospects through targeted sourcing.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment and communicate effectively across multiple departments and levels.
- Strong detail orientation.
Working @ Edmunds.com:
Employees think it’s a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we have been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Fortune Magazine and Great Places to Work, LA Business Journal (for the last 6 years!), Computerworld, and Built in LA. We've also been identified as one of the best workplaces specifically in Technology and also for Diversity and Asian Americans. In fact, our CEO, Avi Steinlauf, was rated as one of Glassdoor's Highest Rated CEOs! If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we’d love to hear from you!
Edmunds will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.