Marketing | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
At Edmunds we’re driven to make car buying easier. Ever since we began publishing printed car guides in the 60’s, the company has been in the business of trust, innovating ways to empower and support car shoppers. When Edmunds launched the car industry’s first Internet site in 1994, we established a leadership position online and have never looked back. Now, as one of the most trusted review sites on the Internet, millions of visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next car. For consumers, we bring peace of mind. For dealers, we make tools to help them solve their problems and sell more cars. How do we do it, you ask? The key ingredients are our enthusiastic employees, progressive company culture and cutting-edge technology. Want to join the team? Read on to find out how!
What You’re Applying For:
- Execute a variety of design requests including social, print and online ads, infographics, presentations for internal and external audiences, email designs and collateral
- Deliver Edmunds visual design and branding standards consistently in all media
- Produce eye-catching, creative designs that meet business objectives and specifications.
- Maintain focused and efficient creative workflow, using best practices and meet all deadlines
What You Need:
- 1-3 years of graphic design experience, in advertising or B2B marketing preferred
- BS/BA in Design or a related field, portfolio required
- Self-motivated, with initiative and a desire to learn and grow as a designer
- Strong conceptual thinking, passionate about creating spectacular work
- An eye for detail within a fast-paced environment
- Able to take and give constructive feedback gracefully, and show good judgment
- Great collaborator and contributor, with an excellent attitude, work ethic and people skills
- Knowledge of typography standards, print production and digital asset delivery
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/AfterEffects/Keynote/PowerPoint and Google Slides; bonus points for Sketch
- Experience designing ads for social media and other online sites
- Experience creating Keynote/PowerPoint/Google Slides presentation decks
Working @ Edmunds.com:
Employees think it’s a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we have been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Fortune Magazine and Great Places to Work, LA Business Journal (for the last 6 years!), Computerworld, and Built in LA. We've also been identified as one of the best workplaces specifically in Technology and also for Diversity and Asian Americans. In fact, our CEO, Avi Steinlauf, was rated as one of Glassdoor's Highest Rated CEOs! If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we’d love to hear from you!
Edmunds will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.