Intern, IT Operations
Technology | Santa Monica, CA | Part Time and Internship
Great internship opportunity! Do you have the willingness to learn??!! (Part time, up to 20 hours during Fall)
Be an integral part of maintaining the stability of our top-rated web sites and services. As part of the Technical Service Management team at Edmunds.com, you’ll participate in all aspects of our IT Service Management, ultimately impacting the way millions of people select the 2nd largest purchase they’ll make in their lifetime: a new car.
You’ll be involved in all aspects of our IT operations which include driving resolution of incidents, managing changes and performing root cause analysis.
We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic about technology and ready to learn.
What you'll do:
- Bring your problem solving and critical thinking abilities to drive incident resolution
- Use your leadership skills to implement changes in our existing processes to make them more efficient
- Be a team player and work collaboratively with cross functional teams to ensure the stability of our websites
- Play a hands-on role in our IT operations and be exposed to the most cutting edge technologies
- Be a part of the fantastic culture/environment at Edmunds
What you'll need:
- Analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to explain complicated situations
- Good follow-through
- Exposure to I.T. technology a big plus
Bring your energy and willingness to acquire new skills to Edmunds. Our technology is state-of-the-art and we're looking for someone who wants to do work that matters!