Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Growth | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
At Edmunds we’re driven to make car buying easier. Ever since we began publishing printed car guides in the 60’s, the company has been in the business of trust, innovating ways to empower and support car shoppers. When Edmunds launched the car industry’s first Internet site in 1994, we established a leadership position online and have never looked back. Now, as one of the most trusted review sites on the Internet, millions of visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next car. For consumers, we bring peace of mind. For dealers, we make tools to help them solve their problems and sell more cars. How do we do it, you ask? The key ingredients are our enthusiastic employees, progressive company culture and cutting-edge technology. Want to join the team? Read on to find out how!
What You’re Applying For:
Edmunds is looking for a digital marketing manager to lead marketing initiatives to drive business, financial, and product objectives. You will help identify and execute on marketing strategies that will cultivate a quality automotive audience to support our consumer, OEM, and dealer product offerings. This is a highly cross-functional role that collaborates with product, SEO, and business unit teams.
What You’ll Do:
This role will require a mix of hands-on marketing execution responsibilities and new initiative development. Key responsibilities include:
- Support Key Business & Financial Objectives
- Meet ROI and cost of acquisition goals that support Edmunds’ advertising and subscription businesses
- Oversee and optimize campaigns across digital marketing channels such as paid search, display, social, and other platforms
- Manage & Optimize Marketing Performance
- Optimize marketing campaign effectiveness through testing creative, copy, audience targeting, etc.
- Improve conversion through landing page optimization, product collaboration, etc
- Build and maintain reports to track ROI, conversion, cost of acquisition, and other marketing KPIs
- Identify and Develop New Marketing Opportunities
- Identify and develop digital marketing strategies to support existing business and new product launches
- Evaluate and partner with new vendors
- Test and develop capabilities on new platforms
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years previous experience in digital marketing, performance marketing, or demand generation roles
- Hands-on experience managing digital marketing campaigns; proficiency with Google AdWords and Bing Ads platforms required
- Strong understanding of marketing KPIs, optimization levers, and conversion funnel optimization; ability to identify, diagnose, and address opportunities/inefficiencies in marketing initiatives
- Analytical and metrics-driven; ability to draw insights from data and leverage data in decision-making process
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills; ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excel proficiency required; SQL experience preferred
Working @ Edmunds.com:
Employees think it’s a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we have been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Fortune Magazine and Great Places to Work, LA Business Journal, Computerworld, and Built in LA. We've also been identified as one of the best workplaces specifically in Technology and also for Diversity and Asian Americans. In fact, our CEO, Avi Steinlauf, was rated as one of Glassdoor's Highest Rated CEOs! If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we’d love to hear from you!
Edmunds will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.