Digital Marketing Insights Manager
Traffic Acquisition Group | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
At Edmunds we’re driven to make car buying easier. Ever since we began publishing printed car guides in the 60’s, the company has been in the business of trust, innovating ways to empower and support car shoppers. When Edmunds launched the car industry’s first Internet site in 1994, we established a leadership position online and have never looked back. Now, as one of the most trusted review sites on the Internet, millions of visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next car. For consumers, we bring peace of mind. For dealers, we make tools to help them solve their problems and sell more cars. How do we do it, you ask? The key ingredients are our enthusiastic employees, progressive company culture and cutting-edge technology. Want to join the team? Read on to find out how!
What You’ll Do:
- As the subject matter expert on digital paid media analytics, work directly with SEM, Display, affiliate marketers to create and execute marketing strategy
- Analyze data from marketing campaigns and come up with insights to better drive business outcomes
- Build statistical models to help us quantify impact of upper-funnel marketing initiatives, and measure/forecast progress of various testing experiments against goals
- Create visualizations and present insights and recommendations for action to marketing team members, lead discussions on paid media analytics and interpretation of results
- Evangelize culture and best practices of outcome driven analytics throughout the business and at external conferences
- Run in-depth analyses to make sure the digital paid marketing channels are meeting all KPIs including: traffic goals, revenue, ROI and engagement.
What You Need:
- Bachelor Degree in an analytical field such as Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science, graduate degree preferred
- 7+ years of hands on experience analyzing large paid media campaigns
- Detail - oriented with good domain knowledge of SEM
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with statistical analysis tools such as SAS or R
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google or Adobe Analytics
- Experience with visualization software such as Tableau preferred
- Strong analytical skills with ability to interpret test results and project scalable opportunity
- Possess a “can do” attitude to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- Strong interpersonal skills needed to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Working @ Edmunds.com:
Employees think it’s a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we have been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Fortune Magazine and Great Places to Work, LA Business Journal (for the last 6 years!), Computerworld, and Built in LA. We've also been identified as one of the best workplaces specifically in Technology and also for Diversity and Asian Americans. In fact, our CEO, Avi Steinlauf, was rated as one of Glassdoor's Highest Rated CEOs! If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we’d love to hear from you!
Edmunds will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.