Dealer Trainer - Boston, MA
Sales Support (Dealer) | Boston, MA | Full Time
Sorry, we can only consider candidates that live in the immediate Boston area.
The Dealer Trainer will be a critical member of the Edmunds team with primary responsibility for training and supporting our Premier Dealer clients in the Boston area. The Premier Dealer Program is an exciting new and growing advertising program that gives automotive dealers the opportunity to be exposed to and connect with the 18 million vehicle shoppers that visit Edmunds.com on a monthly basis.
Key activities of the Dealer Trainer include development and delivery (both on-site and through webinar-based training sessions) of effective presentations and demos for dealers and our sales team to improve their understanding of and performance on all of the Premier Dealer products. Successful Trainers will thrive in a fast paced environment and make the dealers and the sales team members they work with more successful. This individual will need to keep up with development of new products, system enhancements and training materials in order to act as a product and process expert.
What you'll do:
- Develop and deliver in-dealership and webinar-based education sessions to Premier Dealer clients
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of all Edmunds products, and regularly provide dealer feedback to Sales and Product Development teams
- Participate in the development of new training programs/content, ensuring all training materials maintain a consistent appearance and quality representative of our brand
- Develop and deliver dealership training documentation (agendas, reports, recaps, communications) recording all activities in Salesforce CRM
- Support Field Sales Team with sales and retention efforts
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with 3+ in a training position with a proven track record of success
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to commit to ongoing travel; up to 70% travel (day and overnight trips)
- Demonstrated skills and experience presenting educational information to both large and small audiences in an engaging and interactive fashion
- Ability to coach and motivate others
- Exceptional listening skills and the ability to problem solve
- Detail oriented individual with the ability to speak and write with excellent English grammar, spelling, enunciation, organization of thought, conciseness and clarity of expression sufficient to communicate complex concepts
- Automotive industry experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CRM a plus
At Edmunds.com we’re driven to make car buying easier. As one of the most trusted review sites on the Internet, almost 18 million visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next car. How do we do it, you ask? The key ingredients are our enthusiastic employees, progressive company culture and cutting edge technology.
A few of the perks:
- Results Only Work Environment (ROWE) - we celebrate results, not hours worked; you're empowered to manage your schedule in order to integrate work and life so that neither gets neglected
- Competitive pay + fantastic benefits including 14 paid company holidays (how many of your friends get to celebrate Earth Day as a paid day off?)
- Flexible Time Away From Work - no more counting your vacation days; take what you need; as long as your work gets done
Employees think it's a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we've been recognized as one of the best places to work by the LA Business Journal (for the last 4 years!), Wall Street Journal, Business Week Magazine and Architectural Record. If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we'd love to hear from you!