Client Success Lead
Sales Support (Dealer) | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
At Edmunds we’re driven to make car buying easier. Ever since we began publishing printed car guides in the 60’s, the company has been in the business of trust, innovating ways to empower and support car shoppers. When Edmunds launched the car industry’s first Internet site in 1994, we established a leadership position online and have never looked back. Now, as one of the most trusted review sites on the Internet, millions of visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next car. For consumers, we bring peace of mind. For dealers, we make tools to help them solve their problems and sell more cars. How do we do it, you ask? The key ingredients are our enthusiastic employees, progressive company culture and cutting-edge technology. Want to join the team? Read on to find out how!
What You’re Applying For:
The Client Success Lead developes efficiencies and workflows for Edmunds products and programs within the Operations Department. This position works cross functionally with various teams across the company, such as Analytics, Product, Tech and Sales. You’ll make things happen by leveraging your analytical mindset to create more efficient processes, develop opportunities for improvement, guide product development, and help solve problems.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop workflows, roadmaps, timelines and training materials from scratch
- Understand operational processes and project life cycles
- Manage multiple projects within tight deadlines
- Collaborate with internal teams on Product rollouts and releases
- Act as a consultant for various teams, helping them define efficient workflows
- Network and build collaborative relationships
- Engage with partners and vendors to improve cross-functional processes and procedures
- Bring efficiencies to our processes and be an integral part of change
- Become a go-to person that internal and external players can come to for answers, information, and advice
- Gain a deep understanding of Edmunds technology to create automation efficiencies
- You need to have true grit to fight for knowledge and get to the truth of the problem...thinking outside the box to come up with creative solutions.
- Interacting with non-technical and very technical individuals can be difficult, you will need to have the great written and verbal communication skills in order to communicate across Product, Operations and Technical teams, as well as with clients.
- Juggle multiple projects with competing priorities and deadlines
- You’ll need to be adaptable and comfortable with frequent change
What You Need:
- You’re a unique combination of data guru + people-person with at least 2 years of hands-on operational and process management experience
- To be an out of the box thinker who takes a structured yet creative approach when developing workflows from scratch
- Be comfortable with change
- Collaborative nature, and ability to work well with others
- Analytical mindset
- See failure as an opportunity to learn
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) with the ability to build solid relationships and have valuable dialogue with all levels of leadership
- Strong technical skills with the ability to understand and communicate difficult concepts to non-technical people (speak to the layman)
- Desire to take initiative and learn new skillsets quickly
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a well-organized and highly detailed manner while working in a fast-paced, perpetually evolving, process-driven environment (this role is not for the disorganized)
- Previous experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Solid knowledge of Google products (Sheets, Docs, etc.), and workflow software (ie. Visio, LucidChart)
Working @ Edmunds.com:
Employees think it’s a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we have been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Fortune Magazine and Great Places to Work, LA Business Journal (for the last 6 years!), Computerworld, and Built in LA. We've also been identified as one of the best workplaces specifically in Technology and also for Diversity and Asian Americans. In fact, our CEO, Avi Steinlauf, was rated as one of Glassdoor's Highest Rated CEOs! If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we’d love to hear from you!
Edmunds will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.