Advertising Operations Inventory Coordinator
Advertising Operations | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
At Edmunds we’re driven to make car buying easier. Ever since we began publishing printed car guides in the 60’s, the company has been in the business of trust, innovating ways to empower and support car shoppers. When Edmunds launched the car industry’s first Internet site in 1994, we established a leadership position online and have never looked back. Now, as one of the most trusted review sites on the Internet, millions of visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next car. For consumers, we bring peace of mind. For dealers, we make tools to help them solve their problems and sell more cars. How do we do it, you ask? The key ingredients are our enthusiastic employees, progressive company culture and cutting-edge technology. Want to join the team? Read on to find out how!
What You’re Applying For:
This role lives on the Inventory Management team which falls under the Tier 1 and Tier 2 Sales umbrella. The Inventory team is basically a part of a larger support system that helps to ensure that the revenue generated from our advertising sales is maximized as well as correctly reported in our records.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist Advertising Operations and Sales Operations teams with general digital inventory management, data entry, and data validation
- Reconcile campaign line items in our order management system (OMS) against client insertion orders
- Help maintain and ensure accuracy of inventory reservations spreadsheets via Excel and Google Sheets
- Respond to inventory forecast requests required by our internal sales and product teams
What You Need:
- Extreme attention to detail to ensure that all reserved revenue, impression quantities, and targeting parameters accurately match client insertion orders for billing, auditing, and campaign delivery purposes
- Because this position can be tedious at times and most tasks are time-sensitive, mental stamina is important as well as the ability to manage time and organize tasks effectively
- Moderate to advanced Excel skills required (advanced functions, pivots, data lookups, etc.)
- 1-2 years working in the digital advertising space with a general understanding of digital advertising concepts and vernacular
- Ability to think critically and problem-solve
- Ideally, have at least a couple of the following bullets:
- Inventory management and OMS experience (Operative.One)
- Working knowledge of yield optimization (Xandr Yield Analytics)
- Ad server familiarity (Google Ad Manager)
- General understanding of web analytics and terminology (Google Analytics 360)
- Experience manipulating large data sets (mathematics, data science, or financial backgrounds)
Working @ Edmunds.com:
Employees think it’s a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we have been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Fortune Magazine and Great Places to Work, LA Business Journal, Computerworld, and Built in LA. We've also been identified as one of the best workplaces specifically in Technology and also for Diversity and Asian Americans. In fact, our CEO, Avi Steinlauf, was rated as one of Glassdoor's Highest Rated CEOs! If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we’d love to hear from you!
Edmunds will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.