Account Executive, Phoenix/Tucson
Sales (Dealer) | Phoenix, AZ | Full Time
We wrote the book on empowered car buying. Today, we're driving innovation to make the process easier for shoppers and dealers alike.
We do it with data, but we're powered by people and their passion to evolve the car-shopping experience. We trust our talent to shape our future and inspire them to shape their own.
This is where you come in. Smart, talented, unafraid. Willing to put your ego in the trunk and let new ideas speed us forward, together. If you have the drive, hop in and hit the gas.
Who We Need
You’re a B2B sales pro. You’re focused, dynamic, self-disciplined. You believe in the Edmunds Program, so you’re always looking for the next dealer to help.
You’ve got character. This isn’t about closing the deal and taking off. We’re in it for the long term. Building and evolving relationships. Bottom line, you need to be someone dealers want to see. Someone who’ll help them serve customers better – and sell more cars.
Tier 3 Sales of the Edmunds Program
Subscription service for auto dealers
At Edmunds, it's all about trusted relationships. For consumers, we bring peace of mind. For dealers, we make tools to help them solve their problems and sell more cars.
We do this through the Edmunds Program, an innovative, proven system to help dealers close sales – and be a transparent, trusted partner to 20 million car shoppers monthly.
Your mission, should you be chosen, is to help dealers maximize our program. And keep them up to speed as it evolves.
Join our committed and savvy team, as we grow into new regions in 2017. It’s a great time to be at Edmunds.
- 3+ years of experience
- 25% travel
- Builds relationships with local dealer groups of 5+ rooftops to show the value of their edmunds partnership through analytical reporting, group meetings, and store level visits
Skills You Need
• Consult with dealer groups in the territory, reviewing their online
presence and best practices using the Edmunds Program;
• Develop and grows dealer group relationships through prospecting
and cold calls
• Audit online marketing strategy, including hosting process
• Ensure prompt customer satisfaction with dealer problems;
follows through on resolutions
• Analyze and reports on field sales activities and dealership
• Provide product feedback and new ideas to product and
• Manage and monitor contracts and accounts receivable
Edmunds Sales Pros Are Talking
The most important tool in my arsenal is our company. It’s family owned and operated, so I have access to the highest levels with just a phone call or email. My opinion matters – and you can’t find that at any other company.
- Christine Richards, Inter-Regional Account Executive
The support staff at Edmunds is what truly differentiates the company. From the account managers and trainers to the regional directors, everyone is genuinely interested in the success of each dealer.
- Megan Allen, Inter-Regional Account Executive
Edmunds trusts its field reps to do the right thing. This trust drives me to want to work hard for the company.
- Dionne Walker, Regional Director
Edmunds will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.