Executive/ Personal Assistant
Legal | Oakland, CA | Full Time
Executive / Personal Assistant
About Eden Enterprises
Eden Enterprises is a vertically integrated cannabis company with expanding interests in retail, cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, and intellectual property. Eden Enterprises hosts a number of operations comprising Garden of Eden (dispensary brand), Eden Infusions(distribution/manufacturing), Terpene Belt Farms (hemp cultivation) and Terpene Belt Processing (hemp processing). Our network of experience brought to the table by cannabis business veterans, both founding members and external partners, provides the basis for vertical integration across the entire cannabis and hemp supply chains.
- General administrative work for General and Chief Regulatory and Licensing Officer
- Extensive and complex calendar management, including scheduling internal and external meetings, sometimes across multiple time zones & locations
- Calendar gatekeeper, fielding internal and external scheduling requests and providing recommendations that are aligned with priorities
- Attend meetings to take notes and follow up on action items
- Help with logistics for the team: onboarding, weekly meetings, offsites, bonding events, etc.
- Plan and coordinate business and personal travel
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Become a go-to, trusted person for the Legal and Compliance & Licensing Department
- Assist with various ad hoc projects as needed
- Track important meetings and deadlines
- Conference social media attending speaking engagements with General Counsel
- Driving General Counsel to / from work meetings – clean driving record and reliable transportation.
- Lifestyle management including – personal errands, coordinate activities and events.
Skills and Qualifications:
- An active approach to problem-solving
- Ability to anticipate needs and a willingness to grow beyond the job description.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and balance competing demands and meet deadlines in a fast-paced professional services environment.
- Unwavering flexibility with the ability to pivot at a moments notice.
- Ability to manage changing priorities and handle conflicting requests from internal / external sources.
- Previous experience supporting one or more executives in an executive/ personal assistant capacity.
- Self-starter that has a high capacity to get stuff done!
- Utmost attention to detail.
- Strategic thinker who can creatively problem solve and propose long-term solutions
- Flexible and comfortable in a fast-paced, high intensity
- Proficient in GSuite (Drive, Docs, Sheets), Slack, Microsoft (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- flexibility to work weekends and evenings.
- Positive demeanor and culture to add to the team.
- No less than 3 years assisting a high-level executive is a plus.