Senior Technical Support Engineer – Tier 3 - eCurrency [Dublin],
Technology | Dublin, Ireland | Full Time
Our Tier 3 support engineers are managing the future of money. Be one of the lucky few to learn the ins and outs of a high performance transaction processing engine, state of the art security and proprietary hardware components.
This position is based at our Dublin office and requires the candidate to be able to work in Ireland.
eCurrency is a creator of software, hardware and security underlying electronic fiat money issued and managed by Central Banks just like they issue banknotes and coins. We are revolutionizing the world of e-money and we are not alone in this opinion: check out www.ecurrency.net/news to see our recent press coverage. We are focusing on the developing world and on removing economic barriers for the unbanked. We are an early stage company with a recent substantial funding and a great team of professionals. We are a global company with presence in multiple countries.
We are looking for experienced, career support professionals to fill Tier-3 support needs, establish best in class support processes and mentor lower tiers support personnel.
- Recommend, document and implement support processes and tools for 24/7 operations of a global, distributed system
- Perform hands-on Tier 3 support of complex Linux-based systems on all levels of the stack: OS, network, databases, applications, user interfaces
- Conduct direct interactions with external customers globally and take ownership of overseeing resolution of customer issues
- Train, mentor and support global Tier 1 and Tier 2 support teams
- Have fun every day and be proud of being a key part of the e-money revolution.
- In depth technical understanding of Linux-based computing environments and a significant experience supporting them
- Track record of successfully designing and implementing support processes
- Track record of leading, mentoring and training support personnel
- Passion for and a commitment to customer satisfaction
- Significant experience supporting Linux computing environments
- Significant operational experience in technical call center and help desk teams
- Experience as either system administrator or developer in Linux environments
- Process design, documentation, network operations center, NOC, support team management experience
- Be a key part of a revolutionary product
- Get early-stage company stock options and competitive salary in a stable series C environment with established customer value proposition and immediate customer deployments
- Be a part of an incredible, global team
- Learn not only new technical skills but also a new way of looking at money and the monetary system
- Be a part of our mission to reduce economic barriers for the unbanked population, especially in the developing world