Help Desk Manager
Technology | Dublin, Ireland | Full Time
Our customer support staff are supporting the future of money. Be one of the lucky few to learn the ins and outs of a high performance transaction processing engine, state of the art security and proprietary hardware components.
This position is based at our Dublin office and requires the candidate to be able to work in Ireland.
eCurrency is a creator of software, hardware and security underlying electronic fiat money issued and managed by Central Banks just like they issue banknotes and coins. We are revolutionizing the world of e-money and we are not alone in this opinion: check out www.ecurrency.net/news to see our recent press coverage. We are focusing on the developing world and on removing economic barriers for the unbanked. We are an early stage company with a recent substantial funding and a great team of professionals. We are a global company with presence in multiple countries.
We are looking for an experienced, career support professional to establish and lead our customer support staff, establish best in class support processes and mentor lower tiers support personnel.
- Recommend, document and implement support processes and tools for 24/7 operations of a global, distributed system
- Recommend and implement a ticketing system
- Recommend and implement a knowledgebase solution
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our eCurrency application and infrastructure.
- Build and train team of tier 1 and tier 2 support engineers.
- Coordinate with tier 3, development, development, deployment and operations staff
- Perform hands-on Tier 2 support and problem isolation of complex systems on all levels of the stack: OS, network, databases, applications, user interfaces
- Conduct direct interactions with external customers globally and take ownership of overseeing resolution of customer issues
- Experience build or operating a global help desk department.
- Track record of successfully designing and implementing support processes
- Track record of leading, mentoring and training support personnel
- Experience supporting complex applications.
- Demonstrated understanding of database systems, network technologies, Linux, and cryptography
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to quickly earn complex concepts.
- Passion for and a commitment to customer satisfaction
- Be a key part of a revolutionary product
- Get early-stage company stock options and competitive salary in a stable series C environment with established customer value proposition and immediate customer deployments
- Be a part of an incredible, global team
- Learn not only new technical skills but also a new way of looking at money and the monetary system
- Be a part of our mission to reduce economic barriers for the unbanked population, especially in the developing world