Sr. Supply Chain Analyst
Operations | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Sr. Supply Chain Analyst
Ecosense is a rapidly growing technology company based in Los Angeles. Our purpose is to invent, inspire and transform how we experience light. Our strategy is audacious and our expectations are high. We are pioneering in the areas of color science, photometry and mixed reality. Using the sun and the moon as inspiration, we are using our inventions to enhance our industry’s understanding of light and materially transform expectations for artificial light.
We have been fortunate to light some of the most coveted spaces on earth and to be recognized by the likes of Red Dot for innovation and design, as well as Inc 500 and Deloitte for consistently making their fastest growing companies lists.
Ecosense hires curious, collaborative, autonomous and smart people who also happen to be very nice. We have a passion for tackling the unknown, solving hard problems, and answering questions that haven’t been explored.
Primary Role and Responsibility:
We are looking for a Sr. Supply Chain Analyst to help us bring innovative lighting technologies to market that solve many of the industries constraints and points of friction. These technologies will be incorporated into architectural-specification-grade lighting products that will be used by world-renowned lighting designers to create the most beautiful spaces on Earth. In an industry ridden with “me-too” products that just offer more options and no new solutions, this technology is posed to give infinite solutions with few decisions.
- Optimizes finished goods, subassembly, and raw material inventory liability while maintaining continuity of supply to achieve world-class on-time delivery for customers while minimizing air freight charges
- Works cross-functionally with North America and Asia-based teams to drive daily production plans, resolve supply issues, and facilitate clear to build review
- Balances supply and demand plans by analyzing inventory days of stock, potential excess and obsolescence, and other key metrics to come up with inventory targets at multiple levels of indented Bill of Material structures
- Researches customer sales history to identify market trends and to highlight variances between demand and supply signal
- Creates and maintains configurators that generate up to trillions of customer-facing SKU possibilities, enabling world-class manufacturing that allows for customer fulfillment within two weeks from order creation
- Develops and streamlines supply chain processes, such as implementation of MRP functionality and automation of custom SKU and BOM creation in ERP system
- Manages monthly Supply Chain KPIs in Executive Dashboard
- Supports other supply chain functions as needed, such as NPI supply chain readiness, component cost downs, and special customer requests
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, VBA, and SQL expertise required
- Experience with BI analytical tools preferred
- Experience planning in a high mix, low volume manufacturing environment preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or related discipline
- 3-5 years of supply planning or supply chain management experience with proficiency in supply chain concepts, including how demand/supply planning impacts other functions of the business
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills with dedication to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Experience using MRP/ERP systems; NetSuite experience preferred
- Knowledgeable with PLM systems; Arena experience preferred
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally (less than 20%)
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.