Operations | Anaheim, CA | Full Time
Ecosense is a rapidly growing technology company based in Los Angeles. Our purpose is to invent, inspire and transform how we experience light. Our strategy is audacious, and our expectations are high. We are pioneering in the areas of color science, photometry and mixed reality. Using the sun and the moon as inspiration, we are using our inventions to enhance our industry’s understanding of light and materially transform expectations for artificial light.
We have been fortunate to light some of the most coveted spaces on earth and to be recognized by the likes of Red Dot for innovation and design, as well as Inc 500 and Deloitte for consistently making their fastest growing companies lists.
Ecosense hires curious, collaborative, autonomous and smart people who also happen to be very nice. We have a passion for tackling the unknown, solving hard problems, and answering questions that haven’t been explored.
Primary Role and Responsibility:
We are looking for an organized Shipping Clerk with attention to detail. The Shipping Clerk will be responsible for managing timely shipment of all products, materials, and supplies. Collaborates and communicates with logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment of products. Tracks, traces, and updates the status of outgoing shipments.
To be successful as a Shipping Clerk, you must be able to multitask. A good Shipping Clerk ensures that all items are packed, labeled, and recorded appropriately in preparation for transport.
Shipping Clerk Responsibilities:
- Ensure all shipments receive the proper labeling and postal charges and are packaged to arrive on time and safely.
- Record order details on the computer system.
- Create boxes for packing items for shipping.
- Label package with all vital information.
- Monitor inventory and be aware of product shortages. Personal accountability and integrity are paramount, as a shipping clerk is tasked with an accurate accounting of all inventory.
- Keep the warehouse clean and neat. Interpersonal skills are essential, as working as a team is vital to maintaining an organized warehouse.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior Experience with FedEx/UPS Shipping Software.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to lift 40lbs boxes/Containers by yourself.
- Ability to operate warehouse vehicles such as forklifts.
- Ability to multitask.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.