Sales Operations Manager
Operations | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Ecosense is a rapidly growing technology company based in Los Angeles. Our purpose is to invent, inspire and transform how we experience light. Our strategy is audacious and our expectations are high. We are pioneering in the areas of color science, photometry and mixed reality. Using the sun and the moon as inspiration, we are using our inventions to enhance our industry’s understanding of light and materially transform expectations for artificial light.
We have been fortunate to light some of the most coveted spaces on earth and to be recognized by the likes of Red Dot for innovation and design, as well as Inc 500 and Deloitte for consistently making their fastest growing companies lists.
Ecosense hires curious, collaborative, autonomous and smart people who also happen to be very nice. We have a passion for tackling the unknown, solving hard problems, and answering questions that haven’t been explored.
Primary Role and Responsibility:
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our team. The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for compiling and analyzing sales and market data, providing valuable feedback and actionable insights, developing, implementing and driving sales improvement programs to materially improve our sales pipeline and penetration rates.
To be successful, you will have a unique passion for the customer and analyzing data/trends. You will be able to analyze large amounts of data, accurately project sales trends, identify sales opportunities, and provide practical guidance to optimize sales strategies and increase market share. Additional responsibilities include:
- Work with sales leadership to design, implement, manage and drive sales programs and projects to increase sales pipeline, improve sales funnel success and grow revenue.
- Drive and support the sales team in every area of the companies Go to Market Strategy
- Manage the process such that you are improving the sales team productivity.
- Assess sales data for the sales team. Examine monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reports to identify patterns and areas for improvement. Create dashboards for the team as needed
- Oversee the Pipeline and CRM
- Evaluate market data and opportunities, by rep, region and by product family, including competitors, to identify areas where the sales team can increase its efforts.
- Improve sales process through the implementation of better measurement and execution.
- Manage metrics/analytical programs to help sales leaders make data-backed business decisions.
- Work across the organization to ensure bottlenecks in the sales organization are getting removed.
- Execute business process improvement initiatives
- Gather, analyze, and provide forecast information on sales, products, and customers
- Work with IT to automate ad hoc reports, enhance system functionality, and fix system issues.
- Degree in business administration, finance, marketing or other related field. MBA Preferred
- Strong experience developing and driving sales improvement projects and programs
- 5+ years of sales analyst experience with an understanding of sales forecasting, programs, promotions, and related techniques
- Understanding of margin and company profitability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Netsuite, Hubspot CRM, Sisense and other sales and business intelligence systems.
- Strong research skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Projection and forecasting skills
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams
- Root cause analysis, solution research and development, modeling of change options and recommendations. Compilation and presentation of data and analysis results that inform and drive leadership decisions.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.