Business Development Manager
Sales | Largo, FL | Full Time
Econologics Financial Advisors
Expanding fast - Looking for a dedicated, performance-driven
Business Development Manager – Largo, FL
WARNING: Apply ONLY if
- You are naturally sales-driven and you have the mentality of a closer
- You enjoy helping people improve their economic well-being… and their lives
- You want to make a six-figure income within the next 2 years
We are an Inc. 5000 company that is expanding very fast. We provide financial planning services to private practice owners throughout the US (including investment and insurance products and services).
Our location: 2401 West Bay Drive, Suite 603 Largo, FL 33770 www.econologicsfinancialadvisors.com
As a business development manager, you’ll work with our leads to close them on our financial planning system. Your job is to drive in new business to our company by working with practice owners to educate them on our financial planning system and closing them on our financial plans.
IMPORTANT: This is NOT a lead generation position but a sales/closing position. A full marketing & new business development team will provide you with plenty of qualified leads to talk to and close.
- You don’t need to be licensed for this position, as you won’t be giving investment advice
- At least 1 to 2 years of sales experience and looking for a sales career, not just a job
- Preferably some experience in selling financial services
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license.
- Proven sales track record demonstrating a closer mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with effective time management skills
- Can work independently as well as with a team
- Willing to travel to events
- Comfortable with giving live/webinar presentations
- Good typing skills and proficient with Word and Excel
Planned Salary And Other Compensations:
Compensation: We offer a base salary of $35,000 - $45,000 plus commission which should double your salary and could even make six figures within the first two years!
Benefits: Benefits include health, dental, vision and life insurance, PTO and an employer-sponsored retirement plan for qualified employees.
Training: Econologics Financial Advisors will provide you with the training and support you need to sell our financial plans. We have a sales system and numerous sales tools available to help you close the deal. We also have a marketing and promotion system in place to help drive in leads to keep you busy!
Thank you for applying with us through the link below. If you have any question you can also call Chantal at (813) 666-5905.