Junior level Business Analyst
Information Technology | washington, DC | Full Time
We are currently sourcing for a Junior Business Analyst. The Business Analyst is responsible for the eliciting business requirements from users for IT project requests. The primary objective for this position is to partner and collaborate with the business sponsors and end users to accurately capture and document all relevant business processes and information and create programming specifications that will allow the programmers to develop a quality solution that meets business objectives.
- Create and design specifications as requested
- Day to day manual upkeep of the tools to ensure high quality searches
- Reviewing and analyzing performance results using the tool and provide key findings
- Ensure that various appropriate infrastructure elements, including documents, periodicals, manuals and policy documents are kept up to date
- Outline requirement specifications with the use of standard templates for both used cases and detailed software
- Manage requirements and ensure they are stored accurately in automated systems
- Monitor changes to baseline requirements with the use of effective application of change control processes and tools
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree
- Strong Communication & Technical skills
- Responsible, dependable, quick learner
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technology
- Preferred willingness to relocate nationwide in the US for project.
Let us support you to continue moving towards your career goals. We are committed to helping you succeed.
Interested? Feel free to call me at 412-228-0404