Entry Level Business Analyst
Business Development | Chicago, IL | Full Time
We will provide free online Training and Placement for Business Analyst positions. Entry level jobs are available to those candidates with little or no experience. Such positions provide training and the prospect of future advancement. Entry-level business analysts work under supervision and perform a variety of tasks including developing and maintaining various databases, generating reports, and receiving continuous training while working on a variety of projects.
The primary responsibility of an entry-level business analyst includes supporting data gathering and providing review and analysis of data. Other day-to-day duties include ensuring data integrity, participating in data quality control and validation, and producing requirements documents for various business development activities. An entry-level business analyst may also create and execute test scripts under supervision.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacts regularly and directly with the Operations function and has close user working relationship to ensure industry and best practices are employed
- Develops intimate knowledge of business strategy, business model, and processes in order to identify improvement opportunities and value added capabilities
- Assists with the implementation of Oracle's eBusiness Suite modules
- Provides end-user support to a diverse, non IT-technical user base
- Liaises with various business groups and users to understand and analyze business problems in an effort to lead toward viable solutions
Bachelor’s degree in finance, statistics, or a similar field is preferred.
An ideal candidate should exhibit a desire to learn new skills, should be willing to participate in training programs, and must be wiling to start his career at entry-level management.
Good communication, computer, and analytical skills are also important.