Senior Product Marketing Manager
Product Management | San Mateo, CA | Full Time
Ebates is a high growth e-commerce company focused on changing the way people shop online. We are always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded.
With millions of active members, we are one of the largest destinations for shopping and during the peak days of 2016, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. Joining Ebates opens up many opportunities to work with a whole portfolio of companies in the Rakuten ecosystem. If you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply below!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on The Muse.
Millions of shoppers use Ebates to find and buy products online. With a goal of saving people money while helping them discover products they want to buy, the Ebates Extensions team is growing quickly and is responsible for a significant part of the company's revenue. Our product has incredibly high retention, strong growth and very happy users. With over 20,000 five-star ratings in the Google Chrome store alone, we're looking to grow our user base while developing many innovative and exciting features.
This is a very visible role with a great opportunity to participate in one of the company's fastest growing products while working with a smart, hard-working and fun team.
Your role as a Sr. Product Marketing Manager will include the following responsibilities:
- Lead feature launch marketing
- Help create new member onboarding flows and education
- Gather feedback from users and conduct user testing
- Work with Google, Apple, Mozilla and Microsoft on partnership programs
- Carry out competitive analysis and research
- Work with Marketing team on campaigns to get more users
Required Experience & Skills
- 3+ years product management and marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of importance of branding and marketing messaging
- Can easily work across teams including engineering, marketing, design and sales
- Will demonstrate ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Experience in e-commerce
- Engineering or design background is a strong asset
- Data-driven acquisition marketing experience
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.