Senior Account Executive
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2016, members spent over $6 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2016, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply below!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on The Muse.
Strategy and Sales
- Manage a portfolio of merchants partners representing $10M to $100M in annual revenue
- Bring expert level of performance marketing knowledge to develop strategic plans that fulfill both internal and client objectives, including revenue and other marketing targets/goals
- Develop sales growth within set of identified merchant partners according to quarterly targets
- Foster strategic relationships with key decision makers to generate additional revenue and enhance/advance relationships with partners
- Expert ability to analyse, and understand deal structures; forecast results, put together proposals and presentations, track results and understand trends, analyse and present results
- A passionate presenter, with the ability to generate new ideas, and inspire the teams (internal and client) to push the envelope to drive results
- Hold regular in-person business reviews (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual - as determined with the VP Sales.) with each client. Draw on input and experience of Ebates execs as needed.
- Lead client satisfaction initiative within portfolio of merchants: ensure CS is regularly measured, issues are addressed, and the broader team is tasked with continual improvement
- While not leading the delivery of client purchases, the Account Executive is accountable for the flawless execution of campaigns at the end of the day
- Work with all levels of the organization as needed to drive client success during execution: account coordinators, executives, marketing, business development, business intelligence, MDI, etc.
- Provide coaching and training to Account Coordinators as necessary
- Represent Ebates Inc at industry and company events/conferences
- As required, provide collections support to the Financial Analyst/Accounting, and facilitate communication between Ebates and clients about technical issues or problems on the account
- Review and understand key performance metrics for merchant partner set, communicate to broader team (and beyond as appropriate)
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.