Retention Marketing Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2016, members spent over $6 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2016, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is the "Amazon of Japan", and a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply below!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on The Muse.
The Retention Marketing team at Ebates is focused on developing winning strategies and programs to drive engagement, retention and loyalty for our 10MM+ active members. We do this online, in store, in app, through direct mail, video and browser extensions. We leverage data insights to craft relevant, on-brand messaging, including in-app notifications, call center scripts, email campaigns and landing pages. Reporting to the Director of Retention Marketing, the Retention Marketing Manager will assist with tactical day-to-day campaign & project delivery. We are looking for a passionate, dynamic and motivated individual who will utilize his/her experience and skill-set to improve campaign processes and performance.
- Build reports, gather campaign results and click heat maps as well as evaluate performance marketing dashboards for ongoing Promotional, Transactional and ad hoc campaigns
- Present ideas and research results to a cross-functional team on a recurring basis
- Perform Campaign and Project execution, data analysis with some project management
- Support ongoing research projects, including Loyalty Programs, Email Programs, Ebates Qualitative Research, Focus Groups, etc.
- Undertake studies of marketing data to optimize the marketing program and drive business decisions
- Contribute to the overall goal of providing a great Member Experience across channels
- 4+ years Marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or related field
- Experience working with data visualization tools (Google Analytics and Tableau preferred)
- Experience working with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Keynote
- Proficiency creating and iterating A/B testing or performance-based marketing tests
- A general understanding of Mobile Apps and Email Marketing platforms is preferred
- Experience contributing to/ programs/projects from the idea phase to completion
- Experience analyzing results to determine success, measuring ROI and seeking out optimization tactics
- Previous email marketing experience is a plus
- Experience building SQL queries is a plus
- Experience copy writing is a plus
- Retail, B2C and/or consumer site experience is also a plus
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.