Partnership Operations Intern - ShopStyle
Business Development | San Francisco, CA | Internship
ShopStyle is the world’s leading fashion search engine with the largest offering across 18 million products from more than 1,400 edited brands and retailers across the globe. By partnering with a curated selection of the best retailers and brands, our customers are confident in our search results covering every brand or store worth shopping, resulting in a smart, quick, relevant and inspirational shopping experience.
ShopStyle Collective is our influencer program that helps monetize any digital shopping content. Our network of more than 14,000 bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers and app developers empower fashion-focused shopping across their respective channels.
Our philosophy of bringing the very best to our customers extends to our employees, who are the driving force behind our vision. With offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles and London, we are passionate about our culture and are always seeking talented, creative individuals to join us in our purpose — changing the way people shop.
For more information, visit ShopStyle.com.
We are in search of a Partnership Operations Intern to join our San Francisco based team. Our mission is to provide best-in-class service to our influencers, retailer partners and clients. This is a full-time (40 hours/ week) internship position. The Partnership Operations Intern will support the Partnership Operations (Collective Operations) team in managing communications with influencer partners and agencies, coordinating multiple influencer campaign elements, analyzing performance data, and supporting overall growth and success of our ShopStyle Collective business. The ideal candidate is analytical, organized, extremely detail-oriented, sharp, motivated, and a hard worker who turns around tasks and projects quickly yet thoughtfully. The Partnership Operations Intern will have the opportunity to work directly with various teams, including Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Legal, Accounting, and Engineering and gain hands-on experience in influencer marketing and campaign management. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Collective (Operations team in all aspects of executing and managing influencer campaigns
- Coordinate with Business Development / Sales team and third party agencies to assist in executing flawless influencer campaigns and delivering high quality customer service to influencers and clients
- Source influencer gifting / products necessary for campaigns
- Assist in creating contracts and SOWs (statement of work), ensuring accurate reflection of client brief
- Support clear communication and liaising with internal & external teams
- Assist in proofreading and verifying all deliverables meet client requirements
- Document content launch by capturing links and screenshots and assist in provide post-campaign analytics including reach, engagement, clicks, sales and EMV (earned media value)
- Assist in creating recap presentations for clients
- Manage and adhere to all internal and external campaign deadlines
- Maintain strong communication with sales teams and influencers throughout the process to ensure smooth execution, assist in removal of roadblocks and professional service
- Support administrative tasks such as end of month influencer payments and campaign documentation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (recent graduate preferred)
- 0-1 year experience in influencer/ digital / social media marketing or related industry
- Self-motivated and passionate
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to collect, analyze, and present data
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; particularly with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong aptitude and desire to learn new techniques and tools
- Interest and knowledge in the influencer, fashion, e-commerce and/or tech space a plus
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.