Partnership Operations Coordinator - ShopStyle
Business Development | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
ShopStyle is the world’s leading fashion search engine with the largest offering across 18 million products from more than 1,400 edited brands and retailers across the globe. By partnering with a curated selection of the best retailers and brands, our customers are confident in our search results covering every brand or store worth shopping, resulting in a smart, quick, relevant and inspirational shopping experience.
ShopStyle Collective is our influencer program that helps monetize any digital shopping content. Our network of more than 14,000 bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers and app developers empower fashion-focused shopping across their respective channels.
Our philosophy of bringing the very best to our customers extends to our employees, who are the driving force behind our vision. With offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles and London, we are passionate about our culture and are always seeking talented, creative individuals to join us in our purpose — changing the way people shop.
For more information, visit ShopStyle.com.
We are in search of a Partnership Operations Coordinator to join our San Francisco based team. Our mission is to provide best-in-class service to our influencers, retailer partners and clients. The Partnership Operations Coordinator will play a key role in managing communications with influencer partners and agencies, coordinating multiple campaign elements, analyzing performance data, and supporting overall growth and success of our ShopStyle Collective business. The ideal candidate is analytical, organized, extremely detail-oriented, sharp, motivated, and a hard worker who turns around tasks and projects quickly yet thoughtfully. The Partnership Operations Coordinator will be integrated into the larger Business Operations team, and work directly with various teams, including Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Legal, Accounting, and Engineering. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Business Development / Sales team and third party agencies to execute flawless influencer campaigns and deliver high quality customer service to influencers and clients
- Map out and execute sold partnership campaigns by coordinating with influencers, ensuring clear communication and liaising with internal & external teams
- Create all contracts and SOWs (statement of work), ensuring accurate reflection of client brief
- Negotiate pricing, payment/legal terms and secure all signed contracts from approved talent
- Source influencer gifting / products necessary for each campaign
- Ensure content is delivered on time and matches client brief, working with sales team and influencers to address any edits required
- Document content launch by capturing links and screenshots and provide post-campaign analytics including reach, engagement, clicks, sales and EMV (earned media value)
- Manage and adhere to all internal and external campaign deadlines
- Maintain strong communication with sales teams and influencers throughout the process to ensure smooth execution, removal of roadblocks and professional service
- Build relationships with influencer talent to drive loyalty and market value for Collective
- Report to the wider ShopStyle business on Collective campaign successes and challenges
- Support administrative tasks such as end of month influencer payments and campaign documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience in related industry
- Self-motivated and passionate
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to collect, analyze, and present data
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; particularly with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong aptitude and desire to learn new techniques and tools
- Interest and knowledge in the influencer, fashion, e-commerce and/or tech space a plus
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.