Partner Development Manager
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We offer a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are changing the way people shop online, and we strive to provide the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2015, members spent over $5 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned over $400 million in cash back. During the peak days of 2015, 5% of all online shopping went through Ebates!
We are part of the Rakuten family of companies, a high growth e-commerce company operating in the U.S. and internationally, providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology and international markets. Our global consumer audience is nearly 1 billion users.
We are always looking for talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you are passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience, we would like to talk with you!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on The Muse.
- Identify prospects, execute onboarding plans for new and high priority products or features
- Work with Account Executives to identify prospects for new products based on their understanding of client business needs and goals
- Maintain a pipeline of new business prospects and include existing clients as appropriate, provide regular pipeline reporting to VP Client Service & Sales
- Develop expertise in new products and features and evangelize these to relevant prospects
- Day to day contact for new prospects as they are onboarding, and existing merchants who are new prospects for new products/features
- Develop onboarding documentation, check lists as needed if they do not exist
- Work with marketing to develop sales support materials as needed if they do not exist
- Responsible for legal work, negotiating business terms, following JSOX standards for revisions, approvals and for obtaining signatures on all agreements and IOs
- Ensure merchant/product launches kick off successfully on time and stay connected with the prospect beyond launch
- After launch, prospects shift to Account Executive, but NB consultants must maintain some infrequent but consistent contact with merchants once they are on-boarded and have adopted new products/technologies.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.