Mobile QA Engineer
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2016, members spent over $6 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2016, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is the "Amazon of Japan", and a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply below!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on The Muse.
This is a full-time position located in San Francisco and reports to the Mobile QA Lead. You will be part of a team responsible for validating Ebates mobile web applications as well as native iOS/Android applications. You will be collaborating with a small team of skilled software engineers and product managers to develop and translate business goals into high quality, reliable and scalable technology. In order to deliver faster and set a high quality bar, we invest the time and commitment to automating tests. We use a wide variety of tools such as unit, integration and Selenium tests. This position requires an individual who is creative, team-oriented, a quick learner and driven to produce results. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Develop test plans, scenarios and test cases for functional, regression and system level test activities for mobile platforms
- Develop, execute and automate QA tasks for mobile apps on iOS and Android
- Work closely with the Engineering team to quickly isolate, record and report issues
- Work closely with cross functional and remote teams to deliver a complete user experience
- Participate in product design and releases to ensure high quality and a great user experience
- Collaborate on development of QA processes
- Strong programming and scripting skills desired
- 1+ years of experience in mobile application automation using different frameworks (e.g. Appium, Cucumber, Selendroid, etc.)
- Experience in mobile and web testing
- Experience in Agile/Scrum, JIRA, Android and iOS UI testing
- Experience with Source Code Managements system like Git
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems like Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Experience in testing RESTful web services and backend APIs
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.