Manager, Referral & Influencer Marketing
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We offer a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are changing the way people shop online, and we strive to provide the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2015, members spent over $5 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned over $400 million in cash back. During the peak days of 2015, 5% of all online shopping went through Ebates!
We are part of the Rakuten family of companies, a high growth e-commerce company operating in the U.S. and internationally, providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology and international markets. Our global consumer audience is nearly 1 billion users.
We are always looking for talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you are passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience, we would like to talk with you!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on The Muse.
The Manager, Referral & Influencer Marketing will be responsible for growing and managing direct relationships with publishers, bloggers, affiliates and other online marketing partners/influencers to drive member and shopping growth. The right candidate has a deep understanding of content and social marketing that enjoys targeting and developing 1:1 relationships into win-win partnerships. This role is a member of the marketing acquisition team at Ebates, reporting to the Director of Referral Marketing.
- Develop, create and execute strategic opportunities to grow existing affiliate and influencer relationships that produce scale and profitable results
- Deliver on goals and objectives meeting KPI targets. Partner with BI and analytics to track and analyze program performance and health.
- Identify new influencer and publisher opportunities in promising verticals and cultivate long-term relationships
- Manage and execute communication cadence to deliver relevant and engaging content, and performance reporting to influencers and affiliates
- Partner with social and content to create compelling content for use by affiliate partners.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop products that support publisher and affiliate needs
- Ad-hoc projects that support growth of the program and overall marketing initiatives
Experience & Skills Requirements
- Prior experience in social or affiliate marketing required
- 3+ years of Internet business development and online marketing experience
- Strong writer who is familiar with content marketing
- Fluent in web and social analytics and has basic html skills
- Strong academic record from a top college or university
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.