Junior Mobile Developer
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We offer a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are changing the way people shop online, and we strive to provide the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2015, members spent over $5 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned over $400 million in cash back. During the peak days of 2015, 5% of all online shopping went through Ebates!
We are part of the Rakuten family of companies, a high growth e-commerce company operating in the U.S. and internationally, providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology and international markets. Our global consumer audience is nearly 1 billion users.
We are always looking for talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you are passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience, we would like to talk with you!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on The Muse.
This is a full-time position located in San Francisco. Help us continue to design and build the best mobile streaming experience for our Android/iOS applications. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Design and implement our flagship Android and iOS applications, used by hundreds of thousands of users every day
- Work with a small team that includes UX Designers and Product Managers
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or equivalent
- Portfolio of published applications
- Experience with Java, Objective-C and/or Swift and knowledge of Android/iOS design patterns
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.