Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2016, members spent over $6 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2016, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is the "Amazon of Japan", and a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply below!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on The Muse.
This is a full-time position located in San Francisco. Help us continue to design and build the best mobile streaming experience for iPhones and iPads. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Design and implement our flagship iOS app for hundreds of thousands of users every day
- Push the envelope on mobile e-commerce and keep the product true to our core values of crafting an intuitive, beautiful and innovative mobile experience
- B.S., M.S. in Computer Science or similar applied technical field
- 2+ years building native applications for the iPhone or iPad
- Portfolio of published applications
- Experience with iOS framework and Objective-C
- Knowledge of iOS design patterns
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.