Influencer Marketing Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2016, members spent over $6 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2016, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply below!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on The Muse.
We are looking for a strategic thinker to lead and drive the influencer marketing program. This role is responsible for growing and managing direct relationships with publishers, bloggers, affiliates and other online marketing partners/influencers to drive program growth and build brand awareness. The ideal candidate will be able to think outside of the box, stay on top of the latest influencer trends, explore build strong relationships while also managing KPIs and reporting – a balance of left brain and right brain. The candidate should have a deep understanding and social marketing and enjoys developing 1:1 relationships into win-win partnerships. This role is a member of the marketing acquisition team at Ebates, reporting to the Director of Referral Marketing.
- Develop, create and execute strategic opportunities to grow existing affiliate and influencer relationships that produce scale and profitable results
- Manage all facets of the influencer marketing program including outreach, influencer and agent relationship management, budget management and contract negotiation
- Deliver on goals and objectives meeting KPI targets. Partner with BI and analytics to track and analyze program performance and health.
- Identify new influencer and publisher opportunities in promising verticals and cultivate long-term relationships
- Manage and execute communication cadence to deliver relevant and engaging content, and performance reporting to influencers and affiliates
- Partner with social and content to create compelling content for use by affiliate partners.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop products that support publisher and affiliate needs
- Ad-hoc projects that support growth of the program and overall marketing initiatives
Experience & Skills Requirements
- Prior experience in influencer marketing required
- 3-5 years of online business development and digital marketing experience
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Fluent in social media platforms and tools, some basic HTML is preferred
- Considered an early adopter always on top of newest social media trends and platforms
- Experience with Google Analytics, Tableau or other analytics tools
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.